Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1.5 lbs Petrale sole fillets
- 4 medium red potatoes, washed and sliced 1/4″ thick
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (approx. 1/2 lemon)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh toasted bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss sliced potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper then spread in single layer on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Roast in oven until softened and beginning to colour, approx. 12-15 min.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat; add lemon juice and white wine and reduce by half until thickened slightly and colour deepens, approx. 3 min. Remove from heat and reserve.
- Add lemon slices to potatoes. Lay fish fillets over potatoes and lemon; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and drizzle with reduced butter/wine mixture. Bake until fish is flakey, approx. 5-6 min. Remove from oven.
- Garnish with fresh chives, parsley and bread crumbs. Serve immediately with a fresh green salad.
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘excerpt_in_product_archives’ not found or invalid function name in /var/www/vhosts/nelsondesigncollective.com/fms.nelsondesigncollective.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 308
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘read_more’ not found or invalid function name in /var/www/vhosts/nelsondesigncollective.com/fms.nelsondesigncollective.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 308
Fishermans Market Petrale is wild and sustainably caught on the west coast. Our portions are boneless and skinless. Petrale is a larger cousin to Dover sole, it has a delicate flake and a slightly sweet flavour. Petrale is 100% the step up for your sole dinner.
Our Crew Packs are individually portioned, vacuum sealed, and blast frozen for your convenience