Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 8 x3oz Pacific sole fillets from your local Fisherman’s Market
- 16oz wild, Chilean crab meat from your local Fisherman’s Market
- 1 tbsp finely diced Poblano pepper
- 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs
- 2 tsp minced green onion
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tsp lemon zest
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly oil a baking dish.
- Combine crab meat, poblano pepper, panko bread crumbs, green onion, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl (make sure to squeeze the juice out of the crab meat giving you a nice fluffy dry product to start with).
- Stir mayonnaise, lemon zest, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl.
- Place sole fillets, flat-side up, on a work surface. Season fillets with salt. Divide crab mixture between fillets and roll filets up around filling. Place rolled sole in the prepared baking dish (depending on size of sole fillets you will most likely need to lay 2 sole fillets side by side to make a big enough role to hole the crab mixture.)
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the sides and tops of each sole roll to coat roll and sprinkle paprika over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned on top and fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 min.
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘excerpt_in_product_archives’ not found or invalid function name in /var/www/vhosts/nelsondesigncollective.com/fms.nelsondesigncollective.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 308
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘read_more’ not found or invalid function name in /var/www/vhosts/nelsondesigncollective.com/fms.nelsondesigncollective.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 308
Fishermans Market Petrale is wild and sustainably caught on the west coast. Our portions are boneless and skinless. Petrale is a larger cousin to Dover sole, it has a delicate flake and a slightly sweet flavour. Petrale is 100% the step up for your sole dinner.
Our Crew Packs are individually portioned, vacuum sealed, and blast frozen for your convenience