Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 2 x 7oz lobster tails from your local Fisherman’s Market
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Using a clean pair of scissors or kitchen shears, cut along the middle of the top of the shell towards the fins of the tail, making sure to cut in a straight line. Do not cut through the end of the tail.
- Using a spoon, separate the meat from the two sides of the shell, then lift the meat up and out from inside the shell.
- Press the two sides of the shell together, then lay the meat over the seam where the two shells meet.
- If you are having difficulty opening the shell up to lift out the meat, flip the tail over and make cuts along the carapace where the legs meet the bottom part tail. This will help break the rigid structure of the shell and allow it to be more flexible.
- While cutting through the shell, you may have also cut into the meat, which is perfectly okay. Make a shallow cut through the middle of the lobster meat so that you can peel down the thin layer of meat over the sides. This gives the lobster tail its signature look.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, lemon juice, and parsley, then brush the mixture evenly over the lobster meat.
- Place the tails onto a baking sheet, then bake for approximately 12-15 minutes, until the lobster is fully cooked but not rubbery. For our smaller tails reduce the cooking time accordingly.
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘excerpt_in_product_archives’ not found or invalid function name in /var/www/vhosts/nelsondesigncollective.com/fms.nelsondesigncollective.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 308
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘read_more’ not found or invalid function name in /var/www/vhosts/nelsondesigncollective.com/fms.nelsondesigncollective.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 308
Lobster tails are exquisite! And the tails are truly the most delicious section with their intricate flavour bursting from the succulent and luscious meat. The flavour has that saltiness from the sea along with a tangy bite that is slightly sweet, yet mild.
Vacuum sealed and blast frozen for your convenience.