Prep time: 5 min
Total time: 30 min
- 1.5 pounds lingcod portions skin/off
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 tbsp curry powder
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup veggie stock
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup freshly chopped cilantro and more for garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh-squeezed lime juice
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. A wide pan with at least 2″ high sides is ideal.
- Add onion along with a pinch of salt and pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add garlic and cook for another minute, stirring frequently.
- Add grape tomatoes, curry powder, veggie broth, coconut milk and a big pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid, turn the heat up a bit and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cod to the pan, nestling it into the sauce. Cover and simmer for another 7-10 minutes or until the fish is completely cooked through and flakes easily.
- Stir fresh chopped cilantro and lime juice into the curry.
- Garnish with a little more chopped cilantro and enjoy!
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘excerpt_in_product_archives’ not found or invalid function name in /var/www/vhosts/nelsondesigncollective.com/fms.nelsondesigncollective.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 308
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘read_more’ not found or invalid function name in /var/www/vhosts/nelsondesigncollective.com/fms.nelsondesigncollective.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 308
Fisherman’s Market lingcod is wild and sustainably caught in British Columbia. Lingcod is a very lean protein but still a good source of Omega 3’s. Lingcod is mild with large moist flakes, because of this it is a great alternative to halibut. The product for this promotion comes boneless and skinless.
Our Crew Packs are individually portioned, vacuum sealed, and blast frozen for your convenience.